We aim to provide a Christian setting in which all our children can grow in an atmosphere of love and understanding.We strive to:
- Promote a feeling of being a part of God’s family.
- Develop relationships between staff and children so that all are valued and given respect.
- Develop and strengthen our links with the parish and its community.
- Provide good Christian role models for the children.
- Encourage children to care for each other, their families, the community, the environment and God’s living world.
- Through daily worship, praise, the teaching of RE and links with the church, provide a firm grounding in the Christian faith whilst respecting the integrity of other traditions.
- Strengthen in each of our children, the Christian virtues of love, integrity, tolerance, compassion and kindness.