We provide a Christian setting in which all our children can grow in an atmosphere of love and understanding where individual talents are recognised and celebrated.
Our choice of scripture 'Let Your Light Shine' reflects our aim to empower all pupils to reach their greatest potential through high-quality education and the core values of Respect, Resillience and Responsibility.
We strive to:
- Promote a feeling of being a part of God’s family.
- Develop relationships between staff and children so that all are valued and given respect.
- Develop and strengthen our links with the parish and its community.
- Provide good Christian role models for the children.
- Encourage children to care for each other, their families, the community, the environment and God’s living world.
- Through daily worship, praise, the teaching of RE and links with the church, provide a firm grounding in the Christian faith whilst respecting the integrity of other traditions.
- Strengthen in each of our children, the Christian virtues of love, integrity, tolerance, compassion and kindness.
Halsall St. Cuthbert